Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Welcome!


This blog is based on:

                                       Your Amazing Itty Bitty® 

Staying Young At Any Age Book

15 Simple Steps to Turn Back the Clock

by Dianna Whitley



60 really is the new 40, 70 is the new 50, and 80 is the new 60! The steps in the book provide simple, fast techniques to look and feel young again. I know they work, because I'm 71, and I and I feel better and have more energy than I did when I was 40 – using these methods!


Follow these simple, but important 15 steps, and you will be astonished at how youthful you will become. I will cover them all here, more in depth, and updating them according to the latest information available. 

Just a few examples:

·       Breathing methods that create instant energy
·       6 Stress Busters that really work
·       Ingredients in products that create younger skin
·       Exercising less and benefiting more
·       The 3 Major Enemies of Staying Young
·       Spices and oils that reverse the aging process 


I started learning the principles covered here when I began to get sick a lot. I was 40 years old, living in Santa Fe, and getting flus every 6 weeks, almost like clockwork. I would barely recover from one, and a short time later, get another. They weren't minor either - I would end up in bed for a week or more, and I would cough so long and so vehemently, tears would roll down my face and I would gasp for breath, wondering if I should go to the hospital, but too stubborn (or stupid) to go. 

I was a RE Broker at the time, and I had a partner, who finally fired me, because she ended up doing too much of the work. In desperation, I began to study nutrition and the principles of health, and within a few months, I was so healthy that I resisted almost every bug that I was exposed to. 

And now, 30 years later, I still rarely get sick - and if I do, it doesn't keep me down, and I get over it quickly. I look years younger than most people my age, and have more energy than a lot
of people in their 30's.


At first all of this seemed like nothing short of a miracle, but as I continued reading and researching, I came to realize that it was simply the result of following good, sound principles of health. I feel grateful and excited to share those with you, and hope they have the same dramatic impact on you as they did on me.

The chapters in the book outline 15 simple steps. I recommend getting the book when it is available, to have the basics available in one place, but I also advise following this blog, as I will expand on each step, starting with the first step, going through the last, and then starting all over again, as new information, research, and studies are done all the time. 

Here are the steps:

Step 1.     Think and Grow Young
Step 2.     Get Younger While You Breathe 
Step 3.     Younger Skin
Step 4      Know Your Enemies: Inflammation
Step 5.     Staying Young with Essential Oils
Step 6.     Know Your Enemies: Stress
Step 7.     Younger Energy
Step 8.     Reel Back the Years While You Sleep
Step 9.     Know Your Enemies: Sugar
Step 10.   Eat and Age Backwards
Step 11.   Staying Young with Exercise
Step 12.   Drink from the Fountain of Youth
Step 13.   The Mane Thing: Younger Hair
Step 14    Act Young, Feel Young, Get Young
Step 15.   The Top 20 Ways to Look & Feel Old

So keep coming back. You too can be vibrantly healthy, look absolutely great, and feel younger than you ever thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment