Sunday, March 13, 2016

Get Younger While You Breathe

If I had to choose just ONE way to create more energy and youthfulness, it would be to breathe more effectively on a consistent basis.

When you consciously breathe deeper, and take in more air over an extended period of time, it does a myriad vitally important things.

If you’re agitated and stressed out, breathing deeply calms you down – and yet, if you’re tired, it energizes you! If you’re scattered, it brings a sense of focus. If you’re afraid, it can fill you with a sense of confidence. If you’re in pain, it will reduce or even eradicate it.

There are two other breathing exercises in my book, and I personally use all 3 of them. This one is particularly good for pain, but it is also works for all the other things I just listed above – depending on what you need at the time you are doing it.

It will seem much too simple to do anything, but I have a severe double scoliosis, that is just short of being crippling, with intense back problems since I was 19 years old - and this technique, as well as some other methods I will share with you, is amazingly effective. 

When doctors see my x-rays, they say things like “I’ve never seen anything like this outside of a textbook,” And yet for the most part, I am pain free, due to a few things that I do, and this breathing method is one of them. It has at times taken me from a pain level of 8 (10 meaning that it’s time to go the ER) to a ZERO – in seconds! Here is is:

Standing as tall as you can, inhale, and imagine that you’re getting taller. Continue to breathe deeply, and visualize every cell in your body filling with oxygen. 

If the pain is in your back, imagine that the discs are separating and balancing. If it’s somewhere else, then think of that area filling with healing energy. If you’re tense, think about being calm. If you’re tired, picture the air filling your mind and your mind with energy.

Too simple to work, right? Try it! You may be amazed. It is an astonishingly powerful technique. And if it doesn’t work – keep coming back here. I have two other techniques that I will teach you, that will have you looking and feeling years younger than your birth certificate says you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment